February 02, 2015

Destination: Boston, MA


Love 'em or hate 'em, but the New England Patriots have won their fourth Super Bowl Championship out of six appearances in the last ten years.  While a self-described unabashed Patriots fan, even I can admit that certain figures of the franchise have a polarizing effect outside of the New England Nation.  However, having been born in Foxboro, I can never be anything but a Patriots fan!  Seattle, you were a worthy opponent, and you nearly beat us - but the trophy comes back to the Duck Boat Parade in Boston this week!

And so, that explains why I'm re-blogging my Boston piece from early in my not-so-illustrious blogging "career!"  You can read my original post about Boston here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your comments, feedback, and suggestions.